At TalentMinded, our mission is to create a competitive advantage for our clients by helping them recruit the right talent to build their culture and grow their business. We believe strategic and well executed recruitment plans produce predictable hiring outcomes that drive profitable growth.
As an employer, our mission is to help develop the next generation of talent acquisition leaders. We believe there is a critical gap in recruiting and that there is a short runway in many agencies and in-house recruiting roles. We want to change that.
We’re hiring a Senior Talent Advisor- This role is remote – so you can work almost anywhere!
This is so much more than a traditional I.T. recruiting job. This is an opportunity to gain exposure to multiple industries globally, to the inner-workings of start-ups and mid-sized companies and to gain transferable skills like analytics, technology enablement and marketing. We are experts in our field backed by years of experience working with almost every type of company, in every industry. We’ve experienced all recruitment models and tactics – so we guarantee you’ll learn a lot and get access to knowledge, networks and thought leadership. At the same time, we love people with a passion for ideas and those that are always raising the bar! Our business and our model continues to evolve. That means your ideas will be heard, often implemented and most importantly appreciated and celebrated.
We are partners with our clients. Many companies in our industry claim this, but we truly are valued partners. We have an innovative and new way of working with companies that is an extension of our clients and we continue to grow with them. We get involved in their corporate events, branding, social media and much more. We always feel like we are part of the team and a big part of what makes them special. Where possible we are on site and client facing, involved in workforce planning and as part of the creative process. Recruitment is changing at lightning speed and we’re determined to keep our clients (and TalentMinded) on the leading edge of current trends.
All this to say, we are looking to add to our awesome team. We’re hiring for a Senior Talent Advisor. Part sourcer, part interview aficionado and all efficiency. You have experience in recruiting tech talent including Developers, Engineers, UI/UX, PMs, BAs, as well as sales and marketing roles. You “get” the SaaS and tech culture and you know how to assess for fit. You may even consider yourself a bit of a techie too. And more importantly you have an aptitude for learning quickly and can think on your feet.
This role is perfect for someone who has five or more years of full-cycle recruitment experience either in IT staffing or within a technical company. You’ve been exposed to the world of recruiting and you like it, but you don’t love the agency culture or feel stuck in a traditional corporate in-house environment. You also want more flexibility.
This role is core to our business. We need you! You are going to continue to make us awesome and you are a key part of helping us scale.
Here’s what our new Senior Talent Advisor will do:
- Understand and learn client culture and key hiring criteria by facilitating and capturing client hiring needs through participating in detailed intake sessions.
- Participate in multiple client intakes and conference calls every week occasionally taking a lead role.
- Source candidates leveraging social media tools and the latest sourcing technology to identify and recruit quality talent for each client; build talent pools and drive key candidate communications to attract the right talent.
- Research and create sourcing plans for each client requirement. Work with Project Managers to create and pivot sourcing plans based on desired outcomes and results.
- Create interview guides incorporating detailed knowledge of software, coding and technical best practices.
- Interview candidates assessing for technical knowledge and culture fit while providing a very high standard of positive candidate experience.
- Monitor quality of candidate applications and activity through the workflow process.
- Screen candidate resumes against client criteria create candidate profiles, scorecards and competency-based interview notes.
- Research unique candidate sourcing pools to uncover and access talent through new channels.
- Additional tasks as directly related to increasing successful candidate hires and beyond satisfied clients.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of “awesomes” received on a regular basis. Yes, we count them, all of them.
- Hiring manager and candidate satisfaction. We love data and we survey everything!
- Client retention. Your success is our success. Our growth is your growth. We win as a team!
- Number of submissions to hiring manager interview (conversion rates).
- Offer acceptance rates.
- Overall fit with our culture and core values.
- Ability to take on additional project work and client programs.
- You’ll note, that we don’t say anything about number of placements or meeting a quota here. That’s because at TalentMinded, we reward you for the time you put in. This is not a commission-based role.
We will know you are the new Talent Advisor because you have:
- A love of recruitment.
- 5 or more years of recruiting experience (or equivalent) with a focus on technical and sales roles preferably within a software or technical company.
- A University degree.
- An ability to build and foster client and candidate relationships.
- A solid understanding of business acumen and hands-on experience working in a fast-moving team, with multiple parts, people, deliverables and layers of complexity.
- A sense of awesomeness and fun.
- A commitment to treating people well, to appreciating hard work, to inspiring loyalty, to motivating participation, to being accountable.
- A strong karaoke repertoire.
- Aspirations to claim MVP of the year.
- A passion for process with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills. This role is remote so you must have a productive working style and environment.
- An expert-level understanding of Gmail (A lot of our work is done on Google Drive), MS Word and MS Excel. We track all our data, sources and research in Excel and you need to do the same and be able to run reports.
- A sense of balance and of ownership. You can work fast but you can easily change priorities. You are meticulous but you understand the importance of volume and producing results.
- You don’t need to be told what to do, you see gaps and you fill them. If there is work to be done, you are already on it.
Here’s what you should know about TalentMinded:
- We’ve had a tremendous start to our business. We have outpaced our growth goals and surpassed our targets. People are excited about what we are doing. We are excited about what we are accomplishing and can’t wait for what’s next.
- We believe that recruitment is a critical business process; not just a function of HR.
- We love technology but we also value the importance of connections and building trusted relationships.
- We have processes but we aren’t strangled in layers of approval.
- We care about candidate experience - a lot.
- We believe in brand and the employment value proposition and that it can be discovered and developed and evolved.
- We offer a learning environment for our teams. That may be coding camp, PMP certificate, special projects, creating training and development workshops - we are committed to helping our people grow and consistently stretch their ability.
- And, we believe in being awesome! Life is too short not to do awesome things with awesome people and clients.
We have so much more to tell you about TalentMinded and our future. If our values and our path sound like something you’d like to explore, we’d love to learn more about your career goals and if there is a fit with what we do and how we do it.