Our client is on a mission to provide the leading integrated DevOps Saas Platform that enables companies to compete by securely delivering software faster and with higher quality. They provide a flexible and integrated software solution that allows IT teams to focus on building software without having to maintain an ever-evolving set of DevOps tools and capabilities. Their award-winning platform automates access to industry-leading applications from Atlassian, CloudBees Jenkins, GitHub, GitLab, Sonatype, JFrog, SonarQube and many more.
A well-established business with a growing global customer base, our client’s company is built on entrepreneurialism, a customer-centric approach and a highly collaborative, performance-driven culture. As a group they are driven to succeed together, while having fun and growing as individuals in their respective crafts.
Reporting to the Director, Sales, our client is adding a Pre-Sales Coordinator to the team. In this role, you will play an integral part in the growth of the organization, adding capability and capacity to the team. You will help move every deal forward, catch mistakes before proposals go out the door and stay one step ahead of clients and partners. You will keep the team on track and make every client and partner envious of your incredible powerpoint skills.
As you get to know the business and build relationships with partners like Atlassian and Cloudbees, you will leverage your technical knowledge to continue to deliver value to our clients and scale your role with the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure. As our Pre-Sales Coordinator, you will collaborate with teams in all aspects of the business including finance, marketing, and software development; having your work touch every part of our organization. In this role, you will learn the business inside and out, becoming a subject matter expert on our DevOps SaaS platform and enterprise-level customers.
- Growth. Joining the company now is your chance to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing tech company. As they continue to grow and expand, opportunities will be yours for the taking; whether you aspire to be in Customer Success, Project Management or Sales there’s room for you to grow.
What you will do:
- Complete pre-sales activities including customer proposals, presentation decks, and any other supporting documents needed to close deals.
- Foster positive partner and supplier relationships to drive out quotes for licensing and services as well as to mature our License Management processes.
- Own order management processes and customer renewals; promptly triggering processes such as finance and accounting, professional services initiative, and managed services readiness.
- Support the sales team with calendar management, meeting notes, and scheduling. You will ensure sales process documents such as non-disclosure agreements, master service agreements, and statements of work are complete and up to date.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and sales reporting data including pipeline conversion rates, total funnel, and lead sources.
What you bring:
- The experience. You have a post-secondary degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or Communications. You have 2+ years of professional experience in business, preferably in a sales environment; ideally in a technology company or an IT distribution organization. You have experience with order management and the customer renewal processes.
- Technical expertise. You are an MS Office expert who navigates Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with ease. Ideally, you have been exposed to collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Salesforce, and Confluence or similar tools in the past. While you don’t need to be technical to succeed in this role you must be able to understand complex technology solutions.
- The communication skills. You are an excellent communicator who can convey ideas to an array of leaders in a clear, concise manner. You like being part of a team but also excel when working autonomously. You bring ideas forward and present solutions to problems.
- People like you. You are adept at building meaningful and collaborative relationships with team members and clients. You build trust and credibility quickly.
- The ability to think ahead. You are always one step ahead. You’re a proactive individual who takes the initiative to solve problems as soon as you spot them. You pay attention to detail and are constantly looking for ways to improve processes.
We are committed to working with clients who foster an inclusive and accessible environment where their employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.