Our FinTech client is adding a Senior Vice President, Global Services to their leadership team. This is the senior executive role for someone who wants to drive, influence and optimize the teams providing global consulting and enterprise services. Reporting to the CEO, you will take ownership for the vision, strategic direction, organizational structure, as well as day-to-day management of the global consulting team across our offices in Silicon Valley, Toronto, and Melbourne. You will develop new, and enhance existing, consulting methodologies centered on the deployment of our FinTech software platform and analytics.
Who You Are
You are passionate about relationships with internal people and your clients. Innovative methodologies, thought leadership, cutting edge analytics and highly effective consulting all come together to excite, drive and inspire you. In turn, your strengths include the ability to influence, innovate, build and manage high performing teams delivering multi-million dollar high-value software implementations and ensuring ongoing customer success. You have a deeply strategic approach to executing your vision for unbeatable service. You can successfully balance customer delight with financial results.
What’s in it for you
Career growth. Influence. Exposure.
You want to build teams and processes within a mid-sized organization. You are seeking an opportunity to solve complex problems for enterprise customers, taking them through the process, and dramatically impacting an industry.
You want to join a fast-growing, nimble company with vision and depth; a place where your passion for data, delivery, technology, and relationships are invaluable assets. You want to have your voice heard, your advice applied, your ideas implemented and your innovative problem-solving recognized.
You want to lead, drive and inspire a Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Architects and Business Intelligence Developers to deliver a fantastic client experience while helping organizations improve the way they do business with - and for - their customers.
What you will focus on
- Excellence. You will:
- Grow and maintain an increasing body of knowledge and proprietary insights in the field.
- Closely collaborate with R&D, Product Management, and Engineering to drive the development of solutions.
- Establish consistent, efficient and scalable consulting offerings and software delivery methodologies that ensure customer success and thought leadership in the industry as well as profitable services operations.
- Codify, publish, and maintain methodologies across all aspects of the services business.
- Ensure customers realize high returns through ongoing tracking and management of measurable financial benefits achieved as a result of their partnership.
- Services management. You will:
- Manage, grow, and develop business consulting, implementation, and customer success teams. This includes managing the services leaders for different business verticals (lending, deposits, dynamic pricing) as well as regional leaders.
- Achieve customer satisfaction goals, on-time / on-budget delivery of complex implementations, and financial (revenue, gross margin, chargeable utilization) targets.
- Serve as an executive sponsor and relationship manager for key clients, building and fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Execute software implementations. You will:
- Manage all software implementation projects from end-to-end. This includes project scoping and definition, staffing, project management, business consulting, collaboration with internal partners on software configuration, QA, and IT infrastructure.
- Maintain ultimate accountability for project success.
- Customer success operations. You will:
- Lead the customer success team and manage ongoing customer satisfaction and value realization, including training, business support, coordination of technical resources to provide ongoing maintenance, and general customer advocacy.
- Set up and achieve customer success plans.
- Achieve customer success metrics, such as usage, impact, renewal rates, and relationship growth.
- Sales enablement. You will:
- Work with the SVP of Sales to open new opportunities, deliver pre-sales consulting projects (diagnostics, pilots, limited implementations).
- Scope and price consulting service projects.
- Engage senior executives in prospect and client organizations as a thought leader and senior executive within the company.
What you bring:
- The education. A Bachelor’s degree and the business acumen.
- The experience. You have 7-10 years of enterprise software implementation and service consultation with a range of financial organizations. You are a hands-on people, project and service manager with the expertise and insights to own, direct and deliver on multiple project roadmaps and the overall business strategy.
- The knowledge. You have familiarity with statistical concepts and how to apply data analytics to solve complex challenges. You can translate these technical details for a non-technical audience at any level.
- The service orientation. You can gain the trust of clients and motivate internal and external stakeholders. You can effectively remove barriers to facilitate the path moving forward. You have exceptionally high standards of excellence and believe in outperforming client expectations.
- The people leadership. You lead by example and you have the hands-on technology background to speak with authority. You can nurture a team-focused environment that fosters collaboration and pride in accomplishments. You can navigate confrontation and you have superb conflict management, negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- The entrepreneurial approach. You are a polished communicator and persuasive presenter. You are guided by your intellect, sense of ethics, and sound judgment that engender credibility and trust. You plan for the long game and act at the moment when needed.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes our client a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, or refer a friend.
Our client is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.